Tracy's Progress

Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome to My Personal Fitness Challenge Day 110 - And thoughts of continuing my Journey into 2014


Welcome to My Personal Fitness Challenge Day 110

Funny as I go through my day to day activities I always think to myself hmm that would be good for my blog, then again another great topic for my blog...   Then I go to write my blog and I can't think of anything to say.  Like the other Team Fitness Challengers I too was not perfect over the Christmas and New Years holiday period food wise anyway. Close, but I did have just a little bit of stuffing and one spoon of the delicious dessert my Dad made on New Years day.  I also have to admit to having a tea biscuit.  So that was it, not too bad.  I really tried to make up for it by doing extra workout sessions.  I still managed to lose weight every week so it must be working!

Two exciting things are starting to happen to me, the first one is that all my clothes are too big.  Every time I put something on to wear I have to wonder if it is going to fit me or is it going to be too big!  The second thing is when I workout I am able to now do things I could not do a couple of months ago.  Three months ago I could do 1 to 3 push ups, tonight I think I did more than 12. Woot!

Much like Katherine I too watched Fat, Sick and Nearly dead along with about 6 other food related documentaries. I did get a Breville juicier and I do plan to incorporate it into my food plan.  I have not made any juices in it yet but tomorrow is looking pretty good!  Today I was at Gilford Mall in Surrey.  My son was getting his car detailed and oil change etc.  We had to kill time and at lunch I was starving.  We only had the food fair.  I didn't know what I was going to do, so I walked around to each vendor searching for something that would work.  I found a grill place that let you customize, then right next door there was a company that made custom green juices and smoothies. I think it was called Freshi or something close to that.  I ordered the 270 calorie green smoothie. It tasted really good but I have to admit I really had to wait a while before my hunger went a way.

I went to the Friday night boot camp at TF tonight.  This was not the TF+ session and it was quite a bit more intense.  Wes was awesome with encouragement and I really felt like I could hold my own with 95 % of the circuit, I also felt like I had really worked hard.  I love that feeling, I am addicted to that feeling.  Looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment